Hardcore band, A Sequence of Ghosts, wrote a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break.
1. No hardcore music before the hour of 2 AM, unless you’re trying to boost morale by playing something outlandishly heavy.
2. Make sure you have an extension cord to the back of the van so the person sitting in the back doesn’t have to complain about his phone not being charged. (We all do it..)
3. Either don’t wear socks, or change your socks every day. No. Stagnant. Van. Socks.
4. Roll up your sleeping bags before you put them in the trailer. Crucial. If not, you WILL get your sleeping bag torn into pieces by a heavy piece of gear sliding around on top of it.
5. Last but not least, set aside a rainy day fund. AKA, if the show wasn’t that awesome, Taco Bell after the show will be. Taco Bell fixes everything. Everything.
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.