On this episode of DTB’s “Cooking at 65mph”, the heavy metal band, All That Remains, prepares white cod with avocado rice and spinach. All That Remains is best known for their songs “What If I Was Nothing” and “Two Weeks”. You can watch the video, after the break.
Information about this video:
Film Date – May 13, 2017
Location – The Forge in Joliet, IL
Did you enjoy this episode of Cooking at 65mph? If so, help us continue making videos by supporting us on Patreon !
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- for KING & COUNTRY’s Joel Smallbone Prepares His Special Tour Smoothie – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 17 [VIDEO]
- Ryan Stevenson Prepares His Tour Guacamole – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 16 [VIDEO]
- The Mosers Prepare Their Zesty Bloody Marys – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 14 [VIDEO]
- Joey Jordison (of VIMIC, ex- Slipknot) – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 263 [VIDEO]
- Marianas Trench Makes a Protein Smoothie + PBD Bagel – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 10 [VIDEO]
- B.o.B Prepares His “Tour Bus Pasta” – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 15 [VIDEO]
- Superjoint – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 686 [VIDEO]
- All That Remains’ Philip Labonte – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 270 [VIDEO]
- Avatar Makes Gnocchi With Vegetarian Meatballs – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 29 [VIDEO]
- Shattered Sun – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 536 [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.