On this episode of DTB’s “Crazy Tour Stories”, the heavy metal band, All That Remains, shares crazy moments from touring. All That Remains is best known for their songs “What If I Was Nothing” and “Two Weeks”. You can watch the video, after the break.
Information about this video:
Film Date – May 13, 2017
Location – The Forge in Joliet, IL
Did you enjoy this Crazy Tour Stories video? If so, help us continue making videos by supporting us on Patreon !
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- All That Remains’ Philip Labonte – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 270 [VIDEO]
- All That Remains – BUS INVADERS Ep. 466 [VIDEO]
- The Convalescence – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 670 [VIDEO]
- Ghost Town – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 467 [VIDEO]
- All That Remains – CRAZY TOUR STORIES [VIDEO]
- All That Remains – DREAM TOUR Ep. 581 [VIDEO]
- The Things They Carried – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 526 [VIDEO]
- All That Remains – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 612 [VIDEO]
- QUOR – CRAZY TOUR STORIES
- Joey Jordison (of VIMIC, ex- Slipknot) – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 263 [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.