Art of Dying is one of the hottest bands in hard rock music. They have toured the country countless times, including last summer’s Uproar Festival featuring Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace and Seether! They have a lot of advice to share, so check out their Tour Tips after the break!
1. Bring lots of wet wipes.
2. Get smokes and socks on your rider.
3. Make sure you have at least 150 light beers a day.
4. No glass, only cans on the bus.
5. Never shit on the bus!
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Art of Dying – BUS INVADERS Ep. 340
- Art of Dying – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
- Rockstar Energy Uproar Festival feat Avenged Sevenfold – REVIEW
- Mastodon – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
- Art of Dying – CRAZY TOUR STORIES [VIDEO]
- Soul Asylum – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 307 [VIDEO]
- The Bloodline – TOUR TIPS
- Apocalyptica Announces “Shadowmaker Tour 2015”
- Bronze Whale – TOUR TIPS
- Shiraz Lane – TOUR TIPS
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.