This set of Tour Tips is written by hardcore band, Billy Club Sandwich. You can check them out after the break!
1. Bring a roll of toilet paper (esp. in foreign countries)- or at least a pocket pack of tissues. And this is related- use the women’s or handicapped bathrooms at venues. These are more likely to be clean. Have no shame- the ladies are there to see YOU anyway so maybe they’ll get to see MORE than they expected! Could work in your favor…
2. Bring along a “tour manager” who is big enough to carry any drunk members when necessary.
3. Call ahead to arrange whatever “medicines” you may “require” (a good tour manager will know to do this already- that’s actually a good test to find out if you have the right guy/girl).
4. Earplugs are a must! When you find yourself trying to sleep in a room with 3 to 7 other guys and most of them are snoring you’ll thank me!
5. A good, safe, not sleepy driver is very important to keeping everyone sane! I also recommend getting one who is from the country (or at least speaks the language of) the main country/ies that you will be touring. This is essential! Driving yourself could turn many four hour drives into twelve hour drives and that doesn’t make anyone happy!
Keep up with the band on Facebook!
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.