This new set of Tour Tips was written by the rock band, Blacklist Union. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1) Get plenty of rest, especially if you’re a singer. This is vital for singers as your instrument is your body. You need to take care of it.
2) Drink as much water as possible.
3) Stay away from alcohol and smoking, as much as you can if you want to be at your “A” game consistently.
4) Eat healthy even if you’re at truck stops you can still buying apples, water, etc. Stay away from the fast food it’s not good for your body.
5) Dairy on the throat isn’t good. Drink some tea, you can drink this “throat-coat” tea…actually a concoction that was given to me by James Brown’s wife…I call it my “James Brown Tea”…it has maple syrup, peppermint and a couple of other ingredients I can’t think of at the moment…but its awesome!
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!