This set of “Tour Tips” comes from Brahms. They are a electronic pop band from New York, NY and they have some very useful tips to share with you about how to tour. You can check out their tips after the break.
1. Use Velcro strips to attach things to the fabric on the ceiling of the car. Paper tower rolls, sunglasses, fruit…these are all things which are better kept off the floor and close at hand.
2. Always do a roof check before you take off.
3. When navigating to the driver, don’t show any signs of doubt. Dictate directions with confidence and don’t let the guy in the back seat drive.
4. If you’re caught in a storm and the windshield wipers fail, tie a rope to them on either side, loop it through the front windows and have the passenger move them left to right manually.
5. 4 bottles of 5 hour energy drink DOES NOT equal 20 hours of energy.