This new set of Tour Tips was written by Chris Wyse from the band, Owl. You can check out the tips after the break.
1. Travel light!!! I usually end up wearing the same few things and it leaves room for new stuff.
2. Grab some good hangers to dry stage clothes and baby wipes to clean on the go.
3. Leave a second phone charger in your bunk. It is a good back up in case you lose the main one and it is nice to know you can just go to your bunk and sleep but know you have contact with everyone and an alarm set on your phone.
4. Do walks and get out in the day. It’s good to absorb the town your in and forget the tour for a while. When you come back you can feel appreciative and refreshed.
5. Hydrate as much as possible. A couple times I thought my voice was going but I just needed to hydrate. Room temperature water is best.