Rock band, Conditions has written a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break!
1. Try not to grind your trailer axle on the curb of the White Castle drive-thru. Months later, your trailer may catch on fire in the middle of Texas.
2. Peeing in bottles is great, peeing in empty bags of chips is not.
3. More of a fact rather than a tip, but something bad always happens in Michigan. Accept that, then expect the unexpected.
4. Drink Bud Heavy. It will make you manlier than every band on the tour.
5. Taking shots of Jameson is not actually a good way to warm up your vocals, but it does feel good.