In this Preshow Rituals video, the hard rock band, Crown The Empire, discusses what they do before taking the stage, while on tour with Hollywood Undead and I Prevail. You can watch the video, after the break.
Information about this video:
Film Date – October 18, 2015
Location – Chicago, IL
Did you enjoy this Preshow Rituals video? Do you think any of these tips will be useful while touring? Let us know in the comments below!
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Crown The Empire – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 355 [VIDEO]
- Exotype – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 81 [VIDEO]
- Crown The Empire – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 484 [VIDEO]
- Crown The Empire – DREAM TOUR Ep. 365 [VIDEO]
- Vanity Strikes – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 241 [VIDEO]
- Like Moths To Flames – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 171 [VIDEO]
- The Devil Wears Prada – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 113 [VIDEO]
- Crown The Empire – BUS INVADERS Ep. 894 [VIDEO]
- Crown The Empire – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
- Crown The Empire – BUS INVADERS Ep. 467 [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.