On this episode of DTB’s “Tour Tips (Top 5)”, the heavy metal band, Dead Horse Trauma, recommends their tips for being on tour, while on tour with Motograter, Thira and Lydia Can’t Breathe. Dead Horse Trauma is best known for their songs “Reckoning Day” and “Disbelief”. You can watch the video, after the break.
If you’re having issues using the video player above, feel free to use the YouTube video player below.
Information about this video:
Film Date – May 20, 2015
Location – West Chicago, IL
Did you enjoy this Tour Tips video? Do you think any of these tips will be useful while touring? Let us know in the comments below!
Help us continue to make videos by supporting us on Patreon !
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Dead Horse Trauma – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 394 [VIDEO]
- Dead Horse Trauma – DREAM TOUR Ep. 304 [VIDEO]
- Shattered Sun – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 536 [VIDEO]
- Marty Friedman – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 445 [VIDEO]
- Dead Horse Trauma – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 110 [VIDEO]
- Dead Horse Trauma – BUS INVADERS Ep. 847 [VIDEO]
- Darkness Divided – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 447 [VIDEO]
- Sister Sin – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 444 [VIDEO]
- Exmortus – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 396 [VIDEO]
- Battlecross – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.