In this Crazy Tour Stories segment, the melodic metal band, Eyes Wide Open, shares one of their stories from being on the road. You can check out the story, after the break.
One crazy tour story is when we opened up for Hatebreed in Minsk, Belarus. There was this crazy guy who was talking to us at merch, after our show. We couldn’t really understand that much of what he said more than that he screamed ”Hatebreed” and ”Destroy Everything!!”.
Then suddenly he wanted to buy a shirt from us. We told him several times that we are NOT Hatebreed, but he insisted on buying our shirt.
After a few minutes, Hatebreed started to play and he said, ”Shouldn’t you go on stage!?”. Then he FINALLY realized that we weren’t Hatebreed and the look on his face is something that we will never forget, haha!
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- The Convalescence – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 670 [VIDEO]
- Ghost Town – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 467 [VIDEO]
- Exotype – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 388 [VIDEO]
- Methedras – CRAZY TOUR STORIES
- QUOR – CRAZY TOUR STORIES
- Black Absinthe – CRAZY TOUR STORIES
- Amaranthe – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 288 [VIDEO]
- Icon For Hire – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 357 [VIDEO]
- Warbringer – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 416 [VIDEO]
- The Family Ruin – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 336 [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.