This new set of Tour Tips was written by the pop band, The Fooo Conspiracy. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1) Don’t forget your toothbrush – Probably the most important thing not to forget! You wouldn’t want to borrow someone else’s right?! Besides, a bad breath is the worst turn off, can’t stress that enough!
2) Always bring a spare pair of underwear – You never know what the road will bring. You might end up taking a midnight swim in some lake somewhere. But most importantly, better to be safe than sorry so make sure to stay fresh and clean!
3) Keep a hidden stash of candy – Everyone gets a little tired and cranky at times, so it’s always good to hide some candy for those occasions when you need a little extra energy. We always make sure to hide it from our manager, as she’s very strict about not eating candy before a show! However, we happen to know that she keeps a hidden stash herself, so it’s very handy to make a visit to her stash whenever we run out of candy ourselves.
4) Download good music and your favorite TV-shows – This is so essential! Tour life consists of many hours on the road, so a good way to spend that time is listening to good music and watching entertaining shows to relax and reload between the shows.
5) Enjoy every stop – The best thing about touring is that we get to visit amazing places we probably wouldn’t visit otherwise, so it’s important to remind ourselves to enjoy every single second. Make sure to check out what makes each city unique, try out what it has to offer, hang out with the locals, and bring your camera – you might be in for a crazy ride!
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!