This new set of Tour Tips was written by the indie pop band, Good Graeff. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Bring a pillow and sleeping bag or some kind I of bedding!! Air beds are also real cheap ($11 each) so everywhere you crash you have a bed!
2. Bring a smaller towel or travel towel, big plush ones take longer to dry out.
3. Being late sucks, always give yourself enough time.
4. Never be a jerk or above anyone! No need to be rude! You never know who anyone is… So keep that in mind. Being respectful and polite can go a real long way.
5. Don’t eat garbage food.
6. Everyone’s emotional, either say what’s on your mind or for real get over it. Being passive aggressive is the worst! Everyone needs space and everyone has moments… Respect that.
7. Check your gear at the end of the night! If you’re super drunk, you’ll forget stuff.
8. Clorox wipes and wet ones rule.
9. Always pray or make sacrifices to the music gods– A major.
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!