Christian metal band, Hope For The Dying, have written a set of Tour Tips that you guys can learn from. You can check them out after the tour.
1. If your trailer is tall enough…sleep under it! It’s like a tent with windows on all sides. Just scoot in far enough that you don’t get car or street sweeper smashed.
2. If you you have a touch screen phone, buy an otterbox!
3. NEVER pass up a shower opportunity…you never know when you’ll get another chance!
4. Make it mandatory for a “navigator” guy to be awake with the driver at all times. It’s easier to stay awake driving if you have someone to talk to!
5. Take care of your van! Most breakdowns can be avoided by simple regular maintenance. (Check your oil and transmission fluid, check the air in your tires, make sure your trailer axles are properly greased..etc!)
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.