This new set of Tour Tips was written by the rock band, Horisont. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1) Don’t complain. Life on the road can be rough sometimes, but everybody is in the same boat here so stop your whining.
2) Drink as much beer as you can every day. It’s free beer, man!
3) When your show is finished, maybe all you wanna do is sit backstage devoting your time to tip. But pull yourself together and go out and talk to the audience, ones you do it it’s always fun and also helps with merch sales.
4) Bring disinfecting alcohol, use frequently and don’t share bottles. You don’t wanna get sick when you have 20 more shows coming up.
5) On tour, you have the opportunity to see new and exciting places. I suggest you use that opportunity to the maximum, look up stuff to do beforehand and then see to it that you go through with it!
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!