Reggae/ dubstep band, John Brown’s Body wrote a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break.
1. No fast food! I know it’s cheap, but so is death.
2. Drink a lot of Water. You know you’re most likely gonna be drinking a decent amount of other “liquids”, so staying hydrated is a must.
3. Run a Tight Ship. Be on time for hotel lobby call, flights, shows, etc. This helps keep the panic level and stress down.
4. Hang out at the merch table. It’s a good opportunity to meet people. Fans really dig talking to band members and most of the time you sell more stuff too.
5. Play your ass off… every night! It doesn’t matter if you’re hung over, just got off a plane, and ate 2 double downs. You owe it to your fans and your band to kill it every night.