In this Tour Tips segment, the garage pop duo, K.I.D, give you their tips for being on tour. You can check out the feature, after the break.
1) Bring a friend on the road who is proficient at joint rolling. You never know when you’ll be too lethargic or busy to roll a J for yourself, so keep someone around who can efficiently prepare a spliff on demand.
2) If you’re as glamorous as us, you’ll be traveling in a van with no WiFi for streaming. Make sure you come prepared with an extensive selection of movies/pornography already downloaded to your device, so as to pass the time pleasantly.
3) If you’re gonna sleep with someone after every show, we celebrate you but wear a condom. Tour is not the place to have to deal with unexpected burning sensations while peeing.
4) You’ll get bored of only having McDonald’s to eat at highway stops. Start mixing up your order and trying new things. Have you tried the new McCafe menu?!
5) Get a responsible tour manager, but someone who also knows how to have a GUD TIME. Our TM Lenny always makes sure to give us time for a bit of fun since road life can be draining. Once he took us to a strip club where he got the dancers to perform to our songs! They were spreading their pussy lips to “Taker” and “I Cannot Sleep At Night”. We were so honored and it was the best night ever.