This set of Tour Tips is written by punk band, Kills and Thrills. You can check them out after the break!
1. Those long drives from city to city can really drive you insane! Kill time by making fun of your band mates unmercifully.
2. Someone offers you a place to crash but says they have to be up early for work? Get them to party harder so they’re too hung over to wake up.
3. When someone tells you they have a “guest house” you can stay in, don’t be shocked if it’s 6×10 plywood shed with no windows… that doubles as a dog house for two German shepherds.
4. If you’re not in debt, you ain’t touring hard enough.
5. If anyone from Mobile, AL asks you if they can tour with your band.. tell them NOOOO!