This set of Tour Tips is written by metal band, Lazarus A.D. You can check them out after the break!
1. Baby wipes = portable shower.
2. $5 footlongs, cut em in half u got lunch and dinner that won’t put u in a
3. BORDER CROSSING: be confident, answer promptly and be prepared(passports,
insurance, contracts etc), and clean your fucking ride! This may be the
difference between getting waved through or getting an anal inspection.
4. BORDER CROSSING: Merchandise is a grey area. Lie about how much the merch
is worth( using tees and CDs as promotional items) this will save you money
on taxing if they decide to.
5. Make friends on the road. Having a place to crash and shower every so
often is like putting in a new battery.
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.