Metal band, Legion has written a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break!
1. Bring plenty of socks and underwear! If you get the chance to do your laundry, you should. You don’t want to start your career as the “Smelly Band”.
2. Play every show to your full potential. You never know who’s going to be watching you. Even if there’s only 1 person there to see you, that’s one more potential fan you could gain.
3. Promote any shows/tours constantly. Talk to the people that write on your page(s) or tweet at you because the more social you are the more likely it will be that people will come and hangout with you at your shows.
4. Be ready for hard times. Things are not going to go according to a plan. You have to be ready for anything to happen whether it be a flat tire, short on money, broken gear, etc.
5. Have fun. Remember that not everybody gets the chance to tour in their lifetime. Don’t let it become a chore, let it be a vacation!
Keep up with the band on Facebook!
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.