This new set of Tour Tips was written by the Australian pop artist, Lenka. You can check out her tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Have at least one addictive book to read (on the kindle ideally). I like to read YA adventure stuff, like Divergent, Ready Player One, etc. Very entertaining and easy to read.
2. Pack lots of lightweight clothes so you have plenty of options and don’t get bored. Silk and rayon are good fabric choices.
3. Take essential oils to put in the bath for a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
4. Have the software and hardware you need for recording music if/when the mood strikes. I have pro-tools with an iLok and a reasonable vocal mic.
5. Search healthy places to eat on the road before you plan your drives. That way you know which town to stop at to get a decent meal.
Did you find these tips for touring useful? Let us know in the comments below!