Alternative/indie duo, Matt and Kim, have written a set of Tour Tips for you guys to learn from. You can check them out after the break.
1. Play short sets, especially if you are a band that is just coming up. We played 5 song sets when we first started.
2. Baby wipes. It doesn’t seem very rock and roll, but it is a shower in a pinch.
3. Don’t go to every after party, because you want to give your best show every night.
4. Make sure your air conditioning is in check before starting your tour.
5. Getting a GPS solved all of our fitting problems while on the road. It added as a couples counsler