In this episode of Cooking at 65 MPH, the vocalist, Michael Jagmin, of the rock/screamo band, A Skylit Drive, takes you through how he cooks his Beef & Broccoli dish, while on tour. You can watch the video, after the break.
97/3 Extra Lean Ground Beef – 75 grams
Broccoli – 200 grams
Sauce (of your choice) – 2 tablespoons
Sriracha – 1 tablespoon
1. Put the steam fresh bag of broccoli into the microwave. Follow the directions on the package since different brands recommend different cooking times.
2. Pre-heat your George Foreman Grill.
3. Weight out your beef to exactly 75 grams and your broccoli to exactly 200 grams.
4. Put the beef onto the grill and close it. Check on it from time-to-time and cook it to your desired temperature.
5. Place your beef into the bowl with your broccoli and then add your choice of sauce, as well as Sriracha.
Information about the video…
Band – A Skylit Drive
Film Date – September 28, 2014
Location – Chicago, IL
Did you enjoy this episode of Cooking at 65 MPH? Let us know in the comments below!