Rock band, Modern Day Escape, has written a set of tour tips for us. You can check them out after the break.
1. Your back pack is your mobile home/ life support. No matter what never loose sight of it and always pack it for tour as if your going on an adventure to another world, you never know what may come in handy on the road!
2. If you’re in the front seats of your touring vehicle buckle up!!! The road is dangerous accidents happen all the time “dead people don’t play shows”.
3. Always use the buddy system when you go anywhere day or night, you will end up in the sketchiest areas of the world you never knew existed.
4. “Baby wipes, hand sanitizer, multi vitamins” are a must have. You need to stay fresh, germ free and keeping your immune system in check is most important when you have back to back gigs!
5. Is a two part answer “don’t be a fool wrap your tool” that beautiful girl at your show that seems to be super into you, well she’s all been at every other bands shows at that venue in the last month and backstage etc…. “You’re not the first pirate to sail that ship or the last” (get it,lol) and “check i’d cards at the door” (18+ only) either backstage or your bus no one wants to be a pedo
In closing…. “The only rule of rock n roll is there are no rules just a few guidelines for a better tomorrow, sex, drugs, rock n roll pick your poison, the worlds yours!”