This new set of Tour Tips was written by the Canadian rock and soul band, The Noble Thiefs. You can check out the tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Don’t lock your singer outside overnight in a seedy neighbourhood without his shoes. He will more than likely get all “I could have died” about it.
2. Take every drunk dude’s advice on how to improve your sound and image. He clearly knows what’s best for you.
3. Resting your feet on a coffee table at any venue in Paris is a crime worse than treason.
4. When your van breaks down, and it will, don’t stress. Karma will take care of your broke ass.
5. Don’t let your drummer get all primadonna: If your drummer says anything along the lines of “I’m hungry” or, “let’s go to Denny’s!” be sure to inform them that they aren’t in U2. Those kinds of outrageous demands simply will not fly.