This new set of Tour Tips was written by the hip hop artist, Prozak. You can check out his tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Respect! Respect your crew, the venue, the staff. Everyone is an equal part of the equation. Nobody likes a douche bag. You are gonna make life long friends with these people and they become your road family.
2. Stay healthy. It’s easy to find yourself in the throes of liquor, beer and greasy food… don’t do it. You are a machine that has to give it your all every night.
3. Be consistent. Every night you have to give it all you have. No matter how much you have slept or what kind of day you are having, you must treat every show like everything is riding on it.
4. Connect with your fans. Get your ass out of the green room and go up to your merch table. They are the reason you have a career. One minute of your time will be something they will remember for a lifetime.
5. Groupies. Think about it… you meet a girl at a show and she’s down to sleep with you on the spot… she has seen more dicks then a urinal. If you are still an idiot and have to have it, wrap that shit up dummy. (If you got a girl at home, you aren’t “just being a rock star” you are a an asshole.)
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!