Hardcore band, Reign Supreme, were kind enough to write an awesome set of Tour Tips for you guys to learn from. You can check them out after the break.
1. Camp towels/camp undies—they dry SUPER fast, absorbent and hand washable.
2. Neck pillows help you fall asleep anywhere comfortably.
3. Instead of eating out, go grocery shopping and cook large dinners.
4. Leave early so you can make (fun) unplanned stops (e.g. waterparks, malls, free hotdogs).
5. Tim Hortons coffee is disgusting.
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.