The alternative rock band, Seven Story Fall, from Wayne, MI has done multiple regional Midwest tours and in the past have opened up for touring vets Chiodos, From First To Last and A Skylit Drive. These guys have some straight forward, but essential tour tips for you to check out after the break!
1. Bring a lot of food so you don’t have to cook. Buying fast food will waste your money.
2. Make sure you share the driving. One person doing it all can turn bad. We almost went off the road one time, but ended up at a rest stop. The funny part is, I woke up out of a dead sleep and thought we were still driving and I freaked out and hit the brakes.
3. Bring a lot of water for drinking, brushing your teeth, etc. It can even be used to shower, but I wouldn’t recommend wasting all the water on that; you’re going to smell like shit the next show anyway.
4. Bring a battery powered fan or make sure your car has a starter because in the summer you sweat balls in the car and it’s very hard to sleep.
5. Most important, check over all your booked dates even if you trust the promoter. It’s always good to double check if everything is booked right.