In this episode of Cooking at 65mph, the death metal band, Soilwork, shows you how to make their “Gammel Dansk Infused Steak Majestic,” while on the “We Sold Our Souls to Metal 2015 Tour” with Soulfly and Shattered Sun. You can watch the video, after the break.
Information about this video:
Film Date – October 11, 2015
Location – Joliet, IL
Did you enjoy this episode of Cooking at 65 MPH? Let us know in the comments below!
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Soilwork Prepares Their Special Veggie Burgers – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 13 [VIDEO]
- Soilwork – BUS INVADERS Ep. 495 [VIDEO]
- The Mosers Prepare Their Zesty Bloody Marys – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 14 [VIDEO]
- Marianas Trench Makes a Protein Smoothie + PBD Bagel – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 10 [VIDEO]
- for KING & COUNTRY’s Joel Smallbone Prepares His Special Tour Smoothie – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 17 [VIDEO]
- Ryan Stevenson Prepares His Tour Guacamole – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 16 [VIDEO]
- B.o.B Prepares His “Tour Bus Pasta” – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 15 [VIDEO]
- Shattered Sun Grills Guacamole Burgers – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 12 [VIDEO]
- Soilwork – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
- Soilwork – CRAZY TOUR STORIES [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.