On this episode of DTB’s “Cooking at 65mph”, the death metal. band, Soilwork, prepares their special veggie burgers, while on tour with Soulfly and Shattered Sun. You can watch the video, after the break.
If you’re having issues using the video player above, feel free to use the YouTube video player below.
Information about this video:
Film Date: October 11, 2015
Location: Joliet, IL
Did you enjoy this episode of Cooking at 65 MPH? Let us know in the comments below!
Help us continue to make videos by supporting us on Patreon !
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Soilwork Cook Their “Gammel Dansk Infused Steak Majestic” – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 11 [VIDEO]
- The Mosers Prepare Their Zesty Bloody Marys – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 14 [VIDEO]
- B.o.B Prepares His “Tour Bus Pasta” – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 15 [VIDEO]
- Ryan Stevenson Prepares His Tour Guacamole – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 16 [VIDEO]
- Soilwork – BUS INVADERS Ep. 495 [VIDEO]
- Marianas Trench Makes a Protein Smoothie + PBD Bagel – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 10 [VIDEO]
- for KING & COUNTRY’s Joel Smallbone Prepares His Special Tour Smoothie – COOKING AT 65MPH Ep. 17 [VIDEO]
- Rococode’s Andrew Braun Tastes & Rates Veggie Burgers While On Tour – PART 2
- Psycroptic – DREAM TOUR Ep. 351 [VIDEO]
- Cryptopsy / Disgorge / Soreption – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 178 [VIDEO]
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.