This new set of Tour Tips comes from the band, Stolen Babies, who is currently on tour with Katatonia and Devin Townsend. You can check out their tips after the break.
1. Drive safely! (don’t fall asleep at the wheel, drink and drive, etc.)
2. Keep it hygienic. Bring clean socks and underwear as a courtesy to yourself and others… showering helps too.
3. Bring earplugs. They help you sleep when everyone else is being loud.
4. Don’t piss each other off.
5. Have fun, you’re on tour!
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.