This set of Tour Tips were written by the guys in the hardcore band, Terror. You can check them out after the break.
1. Think back to the times of touring before easy access to the internet. If you feel like the band you’re in now couldn’t exist on the road in those times, DO NOT TOUR.
2. Unless you’re Slayer, don’t bring 600 guitar cabs & amps in rolling cases the size of a stage. It just makes your trailer more heavy, dangerous, prone to breaking & you look silly.
3. Drive a reasonable speed with your van / trailer at all times, but especially in the cold & snow.
4. Always keep your valuables out of the van… ALWAYS. Especially in Montreal where it seems like every band gets robbed.
5. Have as much fun as possible.
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Feed Her To The Sharks – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 369 [VIDEO]
- Sister Sin – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 444 [VIDEO]
- Darkness Divided – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 447 [VIDEO]
- Shattered Sun – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 536 [VIDEO]
- Terror Announce UK “The 25th Hour Tour”
- Terror Announces Fall Tour with Fucked Up
- Terror Drops Off “Life & Death Tour” Lineup
- Ignite to Headline EMP’s “Persistence Tour 2016” with Terror + More
- Terror Announce March European Tour
- Terror / H2O Co-Headline Tour with Backtrack / Code Orange Kids
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the Founder & CEO of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Business Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music, I'm an avid watcher of South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community and Parks & Recreation.