This set of Tour Tips were written by the guys in the hardcore band, Terror. You can check them out after the break.
1. Think back to the times of touring before easy access to the internet. If you feel like the band you’re in now couldn’t exist on the road in those times, DO NOT TOUR.
2. Unless you’re Slayer, don’t bring 600 guitar cabs & amps in rolling cases the size of a stage. It just makes your trailer more heavy, dangerous, prone to breaking & you look silly.
3. Drive a reasonable speed with your van / trailer at all times, but especially in the cold & snow.
4. Always keep your valuables out of the van… ALWAYS. Especially in Montreal where it seems like every band gets robbed.
5. Have as much fun as possible.
Joshua Weidling Owner/Founder
I'm the owner & founder of Digital Tour Bus. I started the company in my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Outside of music and going to concerts, I'm a big fan of stand-up comedy, playing board games, trying the most amazing unhealthy food, and watching really mediocre comedy tv shows.