In this Preshow Rituals segment, the metal band, Texas Hippie Coalition, share what they do before every show. You can check out their rituals, after the break.
We always form a prayer circle and pray to bring on the positive energy right before a show. It helps us to connect to each other and gives us a band moment before hitting the stage. It’s important to be thankful for being able to do what we do on a nightly basis.
And of course we all have our own individual rituals: John usually works out after sound check. BDR tries to get some sleep and rest up for the show. Timmy starts the party at load in. Cord spends his time smiling 24/7 (which you’ve seen if you’ve been to a show) and keeps the positive energy flowing.
We genuinely have the most dedicated fans in the world, and occasionally some locals will bring us meals potluck style before a show. We really appreciate that – the Dollar Menu sure does get old out there! We’re all Southern boys and take our home-cooking seriously. Any opportunity we have to get a taste of home, we’re all about it.
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- Exotype – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 81 [VIDEO]
- Vanity Strikes – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 241 [VIDEO]
- Texas Hippie Coalition – TOUR TIPS
- Texas Hippie Coalition – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO]
- Texas Hippie Coalition – DREAM TOUR Ep. 162 [VIDEO]
- Texas Hippie Coalition – TOUR PRANKS Ep. 30 [VIDEO]
- Texas Hippie Coalition – CRAZY TOUR STORIES [VIDEO]
- 18th & Addison – PRESHOW RITUALS
- Pound of Flesh – PRESHOW RITUALS
- Texas Hippie Coalition Announces the U.S. “Dark Side of Black Tour”