This set of Tour Tips was written by Harry James Angus, from the Australian ska and jazz band, The Cat Empire! You can check out his tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. You can’t survive on crisps.
2. Your circadian rhythms will not sustain themselves in a dark windowless tour bus bunk. Don’t sleep until 8pm.
3. Always write down your hotel’s address before you leave. It’s difficult at dawn to remember if you’re in the best western or the holiday inn.
4. Get some fresh air, dude.
5. Try not to stare at some digital device for more than 18 hours in a single day.