This set of Tour Tips was written by the Chicago based indie pop band, The Hush Sound. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Bring your own coffee and and AeroPress. It saves $$ and time when traveling and you always have a good cup of coffee to keep you going
2. Squat while making a #2 it aligns your pipes and makes life a whole lot easier and more comfortable
3. Do a shot of whiskey before going on stage. You gotta loosen up to tighten up.
4. Have a good book. There are lots and lots of hours in a van. It’s great to occupy yourself and learn something at the same time.
5. Bring a yoga mat & stretch each day before performing. It keeps your muscles happy and you have a much better performance.
Do you think these tips would be useful for touring? Let us know in the comments below!