Rock ‘n’ Roll group, The Jealous Sea has written a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break!
1. Whenever someone offers you a shower, take it. You never know when your next one will be.
2. Don’t be a dick to the sound guy. He can destroy your set worse than anyone.
3. Don’t show up late for load in. These people took the time to put together a show for you, least you could do is be on time. If you even think you’re going to be late, call ahead. They’ll appreciate it.
4. Befriend the promoter, because if he likes you, you’ll have a much better show the next time around.
5. Promote every show like it’s your hometown headliner. You’re not Aerosmith, and nobody knows your name. Make friends, get phone#s, and crash with anyone who offers. These people will bring all their friends to your next show if they like you.