This set of “Tour Tips” comes from the Seattle rock band, The Moondoggies. In the past, this band has toured with bands including: Dawes, Blitzen Trapper, The Duke, Duchess and Quiet Life. With all of this experience, they are bound to have some good tips for you, so go check them out after the break.
1. Wellness formula/EmergenC. Bring it.
2. Bring your guitars inside.
3. No show is worth getting in a car crash for, don’t risk it (as I stare out the window with TONS of snow here in Connecticut).
4. Don’t get complacent with it, stay awake.
5. 6th check, not double check, because you might not ever be back in Nowhere, Iowa to reclaim your socks or cell phone charge.