This set of Tour Tips is written by pop/punk band,The SpacePimps. You can check them out after the break!
1. Always have air fresheners; you never know when another band member might have forgotten to wipe.
2. NEVER LEAVE YOUR MONEY BOX IN THE VAN. Too many bands will leave all of their valuable goods in their vans and find them stolen the next day.
3. Invest in an iPod. Your iPod can be useful to zone out while other band members bring other people into a van/tour bus, and can be useful to hook up to the vehicle for long drives. Eliminate the need for CD’s.
4. Always check the gas gauge. Too many times we will be driving, and we forget to look at the gas level. This has led to many breakdowns in areas with no cell phone reception.
5. Acoustic guitars. With time spent on the road, this means that there is a lot of down time to write new tunes.