This set of Tour Tips is written by pop/rock band, The Summer Set. You can check them out after the break.
6. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones is a must. There will be times that you will want to zone everyone and everything out, and this is the perfect way to do so. (Jess)
7. Get used to not taking showers and sleeping in your clothes. (Stephen)
8. My most sincere touring tip would be to bring plenty of books and movies to watch, We spend more time in the van than actually playing shows. (Josh)
9. Get a netflix account. Trust me, you’re gonna get bored on those long drives, and Netflix is a godsend. I watch so many tv shows on tour it’s ridiculous. (Brian)
10. Don’t buy your food at the same place you are getting gas. One, you’ll stay a whole lot healthier, and two, that combination is just plain weird and gross. (Brian)