In this Crazy Tour Stories segment, Patrick Griffen and Ben Ebert of the alternative band, Trapdoor Social, talk about some of their crazy moments from touring. You can check out the feature, after the break.
After we performed in St. Augustine, FL last year (2016) Pat and I were invited by some friends we had made at the show to go out for some milkshakes at Steak N Shake. So after we had gone through the drive-thru, our friends decided to take us on a little journey to one of their favorite St. Augustine spots.
After a short 15-minute drive, we ended up at nice quiet spot on the beach. It was around 2 a.m., the stars were filling the sky, and the temperature was absolutely perfect. It was the first time I had ever put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean, so I was pretty stoked about that.
On our way back to the car, we came across a group of people that were crowding around a girl. When we went over to see what all the fuss was about, this girl was crying out in pain because she had a long fish bone sticking out from the bottom of her foot! For some strange reason, no one seemed to be willing to help this poor girl, so I picked her up and helped carry her back to her car, so her friend could drive her to the hospital.
It was definitely what we would call a strange end to an amazing night.
If you liked this post, you'll also like these too:
- The Peach Kings – CRAZY TOUR STORIES
- Jordan Bratton – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 527 [VIDEO]
- Ghost Town – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 467 [VIDEO]
- And The Kids – BUS INVADERS Ep. 1010 [VIDEO]
- Lauren Mann – TOUR TIPS
- Get Excited For Vans Warped Tour 2016 With The Maine
- Tribe Society – GEAR MASTERS Ep. 10 [VIDEO]
- Kyle Lucas – DREAM TOUR
- Mainland – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 160 [VIDEO]
- Tribe Society – BUS INVADERS Ep. 962 [VIDEO]