Punk band, We Are The Union, have written a set of helpful Tour Tips that you guys can learn from. You can check them out after the break.
1. Bring Sleeping bags/pillows. Not everyone you stay with is equipped to house 5-8 dudes.
2. Call Chipotles and tell them you’re a hungry touring band and if you ask nicely they just might give you free food.
3. Try to connect with new and old fans. Be personal, give people a moment to remember.
4. Don’t be a punisher, nobody cares that your friend use to guitar tech for All Time Low.
5. Have fun and don’t take shit too seriously. Touring is the hardest job you’ll ever have, and chances are you won’t even get paid. So HAVE SOME FUN OUT THERE!!