This set of Tour Tips is written by rock/pop band, Yellowcard. You can check them out after the break!
1. Always have a toothbrush. After a week of no showering or a 3 day bender, nothing will revive you like fresh breath. You’ll feel like a new man.
2. Have a back-up party mix on your ipod. If a spontaneous party breaks out, you have to have music and nothing kills a party faster the ipod shuffle strikes with Dixie Chicks. Amazing artist, bad party music.
3. Always keep two bottles of water in your sleeping quarters for emergency. One bottle to apply to rule #1 and to consume, another for a white trash shower. Hey, living on the road ain’t glamorous.
4. Keep in mind you have neighbors, close neighbors. No heavy gunfire on Xbox before 11am! Equally, don’t be the last person drinking and causing a ruckus. Many times I have been that person. Creates awkward moments the next day.
5. Often referred to as the golden rule. NO NUMBER TWO ON THE
BUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!