This new set of Tour Tips was written by the punk band, Zebrahead. You can check out their tips for being on the road, after the break.
1) Always remember to bring wet wipes. No one wants to be around someone with a smelly butt. Also, if you go a few days without a shower they can come in pretty handy!
2) Stock up on movies or a new favorite tv show. There is a lot of sit around and wait time. When we are on tour I can catch up on pretty much all that I have been missing in the real world.
3) Dryer sheets! Put them in your shoes at night when you sleep and your shoes will never smell again. After shows, your shoes get pretty sick…so this is helpful.
4) Spare phone charger. Every time we go out on tour I break or lose my phone charger. This is gonna happen since you tend to drink more than normal and make a few bad decisions. So just come prepared knowing you gonna screw up.
5) The currency of wherever you’re going ahead of time. Every airport and hotel see you coming and rips you off pretty bad in conversions. Best to do this at your bank or somewhere you know will give u a decent rate ahead of time.
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!